Thursday, August 6, 2009

Missing some precious time

1 more year, going to zhao d

Honestly, ever since penang

i really really dont feel like going d

So Meng, i understand how u feel actually

Especially seeing your nick name and said that

you miss all your Malaysian friends =)

I think and think and think a lot lately

But, what rou yi said was right,

its a great opportunity >.<

Therefore, i set my mind to go already

the only thing that can change my mind is my result =(

DONT FAIL , FAIL I GIVE UP AUSTRALIA STRAIGHT!


So, was hoping the end year trip to langkawi or pangkor is on

i wan to have another precious moment wid "de soh gang" again

before i leave.

Seh meng wont be around melbourne anymore when i am there

yikes~ he's going to continue his studies in US or UK?

which ever la...still not there =(



So, please make it on?

i want to have another best trip with all of u again

Love you guys lot

xOxO

written by:
Happie Woods

No comments:

Post a Comment